Sunday, May 20, 2012

R1P3D2 - great weekend!

So I weighed in on Saturday AM, my first day of Phase 3, at 193.6. That gave me like 5 pounds of 'wiggle' room since my LDW was 196.6 I think. I had 2 eggs and 1 piece of bacon for breakfast. Love having breakfast again! My family and I went to the Ga Renaissance Festival and I knew that was going to be a challenge for me. I brought along a serving of Cheddar Nut Thins (wheat and gluten free) and a ziploc bag of grape tomatoes for my sides. I found a stand that sold steak on a stick so I got that. It was the only thing that looked safe enough, no breading, just on a grill, etc. Last night I had like 5 ounces of shrimp and asparagus (made in olive oil) for dinner. Yum! As usual, my strawberry/spinach smoothie was for dessert. I had 160 grams of strawberries this time since I knew I was way under where I should be with my calories.

I woke up this AM and weighed in at 193.2. I knew I didn't eat enough calories yesterday so I am going to try harder today! We always go out to eat for Sun morning breakfast with David's Mom and Stepdad. I had coffee with half and half and 3 eggs scrambled. Unfortunately the place we go for breakfast doesn't really do 'veggies'. LOL. For lunch I had a 3.5 oz hamburger in between two pieces of romaine lettuce, a few slices of tomato, and some spicy brown mustard. I also had about a cup of cooked broccoli with it. For my snack, I had an apple. Then, for dinner, I made chicken fajitas (in the crockpot all day!). I ate mine with iceberg lettuce as my tortilla and I also was very excited about having guacamole as well! I ate three lettuce wraps, probably around 2.5-3 ounces of chicken on each one and probably a bit over a tbsp of guacamole on each as well. I made the guac myself so I know there wasn't any rogue sugar or anything. The stuff at the store had sugar added! Really?!? Let me tell you, that dinner was delicious!! I loved being able to mix onions, peppers, lettuce, avocado, etc. I prepared two lettuce wraps for lunch tomorrow even - can't wait! So, I am guessing my caloric intake so far today is about 900-950. I will plan on doing my smoothie later this evening and maybe adding in a scoop of protein powder to get my calories up. I will see how I feel later.

I still need to take my final Phase 2 measurements and pictures, I know, I am late! When I think of it, I have already eaten, etc. I am FULL right now so I know I am not doing it right now. LOL Maybe I can at least try to do my measurements tomorrow AM before I get ready and head to work.

I am getting a tattoo tomorrow night as one of my goal rewards. I said when I got under 200 I was going to get a tattoo I have been wanting to get for years. I will post a picture after I am done!

No comments:

Post a Comment