Thursday, May 24, 2012

R1P3D6 - still chugging along

So, I am at 193.8 today, gained 0.4. Not horribly concerned yet but will see how the next few days go. I am still not able to get enough calories and I am at a loss. I am between 1100-1200 calories a day with about 100-110 grams of protein. I am trying to force a protein shake down my throat right now b/c I need the calories and protein but I am full!

Anyway, I ordered a cookbook called Low-Carbing Among Friends and it's Gluten-Free. We will see how it goes I guess. We are going to St. Louis in a week and I am really nervous about that. The good thing though is that we are staying with my sister and they are a gluten-free family. Hopefully that will make things easier for me. I need to stay away from my old haunts and I have to bring my scale with me but I think I will do ok. I am convinced this is the right way to eat you know? I do just miss certain foods sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment