Tuesday, June 5, 2012

R1P3D18 - been a long time!

Sorry for the lack of posts by me. I actually have a lot to catch you up on but I have been seriously busy. Another semester just started for me so that is where my time goes now. I just got back from a 5 day trip to St. Louis to see my little sisters graduate high school and it was a great trip! I brought my scale with me even to make sure I stayed in line. The weight loss competition I was in just closed out and I won 1st place no questions asked. Woot woot!

As of this AM, I am at 193.6. I did have a small frozen custard in St. Louis with butterfinger and cheesecake and saw a 3 pound gain on the scale that next AM. However, the morning after that, I saw a 3.4 pound loss so who knows. It was my first time over my LDW though and it scared me! I am still a bit under the '2 pound' mark I am supposed to stay within but I feel good. I am eating more things and the scale seems to be behaving for me which is nice.

Anyway, I just wanted to jump on with a quick update since it has been so long. David (my hubby) is starting his first round this weekend so he is going to be loading. So much fun for him!

I can't believe I only have 3 more days until I am 21 days stable!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment