Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Traveling is hard!

So I have no idea what 'day' I am in for P3. LOL. Anyway, I am in Chicago and it is hard! I found a protein bar place so that is nice - easy breakfast and pretty close to what I eat at home. Lunch and dinner today haven't been too bad either. For lunch I had a chicken sandwich but didn't eat the bread. Just had the grilled chicken, avocado, lettuce, tomato, onion, and a bit of munster cheese. The side was a grilled veggie medley with carrots, celery, peppers, etc. Not bad right? Then for dinner we went to Hugo's Frog Bar. I ordered the filet medalions and it came with a side of broccoli. I had 3 asparagus spears and 2 bites of the crawfish mac & cheese. I had to at least try it! Anyway, so dinner was pretty successful also. However, we walk outside and there is a gelato stand right there. Calling my name! Ugh. I had a small banana pecan praline gelato and let me tell you, it was awesome! LOL

I hate that I don't have a scale here to keep me in check every day and I am so scared to get on the scale when I get home. I am here two more days though so I need to stay focused. I just hate not having my fridge and my kitchen of safe and fresh foods you know? I don't know for sure anything that I am eating when I eat out like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment